1. What day and time I can submit papers? Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 18:00. Sunday and Monday are off.
Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 18:00. Sunday and Monday are weekends. We work non-stop for lunch.
2. How long it will take to register a marriage with a foreigner?
According to the legislation of Ukraine, foreigners must submit documents to the Manager to check the legality of the foreigner’s stay on the territory of Ukraine. After receiving a response from the State Migration Service of Ukraine, we can register the marriage in 24 hours.
3. Is it possible to come alone to submit documents?
No, the documents must be submitted by the bride and groom in person.
4. Is it possible to submit documents online?
5. Is it possible to submit copies of a passport of a citizen of Ukraine?
No, only original documents.
6. Is it possible to submit documents without the original identification code?
Yes, copy is ok